If you are using a Windows operating system, then you must be knowing the name of Microsoft Office for its extra-ordinary contribution in changing the windows operating system forever.No one can suggest a better alternative of Office software when it comes to productivity, features, and services.
But ms-office did not stop here as they introduced the same apps for android mobile users with a lighter version but still can perform the same work without any doubt.
- Os version should be android 4.4 KitKat or above to access all the apps. ( If you have an older version of Android, go for upgrading).
- Os versions like 4.1, 4.2 or 4.3 can download Microsoft office mobile through play store.
- RAM: 1 GB or Above.
Requirements for Download and install office on android
STEP-1. Open the Play Store on your android.
STEP-2. Search for either Word, Excel, or PowerPoint and click to the INSTALL button.
STEP-3. You may receive a warning about the apps needing permission on the mobile. Tap on ACCEPT.
STEP-4. After a successful download click to OPEN to launch the app.
STEP-5. Now, Sign-in with your Microsoft account or create one with your Gmail account details if you are a new user.
STEP-6. Wait while your account is set up. After it is finished, tap on the Create and edit with Office 365 button.
( Note: If you are using a device with screens bigger than 10.1″ inches like Tablets then you have to buy office 365 subscription for full office experience and additional features on your device.)
Office Features for android users-
- User interfaces just like on desktop versions for better user experience.
- Read, write, edit or modify your documents.
- Share your final document easily and quickly.
- All cloud service options like OneDrive, Dropbox, Google Drive are also available.
- Navigation items and menus are shown at the bottom for easier access.
- Templates for resumes, forms and more.
- Editor version history lets you go back to view earlier drafts.
Read more – www.ofice.com/setup