How To Fix the Microsoft Office Error Code 1324
Microsoft is a renowned name in the world of innovation. The office is a multi-purpose software package that makes the task easier for business at the office. As happens, there are a few occurrences where users may face issues with respect to the official program. One such mistake that causes issues is the office error code 1324. This error happens when the registry has an invalid character which makes the installation process invalid. Windows can’t recognize the invalid characters which meddle with the installation. You can follow the steps to troubleshoot Office Setup Error 1324 given below.
Delete the damaged key of registry
• Proceed with clicking on the start tab at that point click on run and input regedit. After this proceed by tapping the enter key.
• The registry editor will currently show up on your screen look for the choice of alter on the top toolbar and further click on the option of find.
• Now start with composing the character that is invalid from the crate and afterward click on next. When the inquiry has completed, and the invalid character is discovered, simply adjust it to the suitable worth. After this progression, press the F3 key for proceeding the search.
• Repeat these techniques with every one of the characters that are invalid when finished close the registry editor and reboot the system and check whether the Office Setup Error 1324 persists while installing the office.
Signing in as the administrator
• If you are signed in as a user who has less credential or doesn’t have the position to introduce www.office.com/setup on the system, at that point you have to sign in as the administrator.
• To install software on the system, you will require the administrator login. Once signed in as administrator attempt the installation of Office.com/setup again on your system in the wake of ensuring your PC is refreshed to the most recent overhauls.
Running a scan
• Viruses inside your system can cause an issue for the installation of the system software; it is a critical reason about why the MS Office.com/setup Error 1324 shows up on your display monitor.
• To guarantee your system is clean, you will require running a scan that can viably distinguish the malware and spyware and different viruses and productively erase them to shield your system.
• After the scan, you can try the office.com/setup installation and check whether the Office Setup Error 1324 has been fixed or not.