How To Resolve the Office Error Code 30088-4?
The office is a very useful software package from Microsoft; it consist everyday important tasks at home and office environment. The office has popularity since its inception and its client base is very huge, new updates are taking places regularly since then, which ensure an improved and enhanced functionality. However, the users encounter some errors that occur while operating the software. If you are facing the Error Code 30088-4 related to office.com/setup, then you can read the instructions for fixing this error.
Reasons of the error code 30088-4
- If you have installed MS Office in an improper manner or from www.office.com/setup , If you downloaded it from third party website or from external link which is not from Microsoft Official site then it might cause this error.
- While installing this software, If your system shut down then this problem might be occurred.
- If your setup program did not finish and you shut down the system forcibly then this corrupted copy can cause this problem.
- Windows updates might have accidently deleted some of the old components of the office program or might have modified the new features of the office program. It could be one of the reasons why you see the Error Code 30088-4.
Follow the guidelines for better fixing this error
- Running the uninstaller tool before installing the setup is good option for avoiding this error. Reconfiguring the proxy server may solve the error code 30088-4, you need to disable the proxy settings on your system.
- When you remove any existing version of office then it eliminate a copy of office. For fixing this error, you need to turn off the firewall and your antivirus program temporarily.
- The antivirus and the firewall are known to interface when you install a software to install. The antivirus may show you this office setup as harmful so you need to check it as safe downloading for proper installing.
- Running a system restore may solve this issue. You can press the R key with the windows key. An dialog box will show up on your screen, enter rstrui then tap the enter key.
- The wizard of system will appear at your screen, select a rebuilding point, and click next. At that point click on the choice of show more restore points then press finish.
If your are facing any issues related to Office.com/setup then follow these instruction and guidelines for fixing Office Error Code 30088-4 .